Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Clarification of My Position

I have heard from some people that they are not clear still about what my position at Tlalim is and what the company does. Herein is a clarification. I hope this helps.





One additional word: This kind of business grows based on referrals. This means that even if you do not plan on making a trip anytime soon but you know of someone who is thinking of it, please do let me know! I will be more than happy to help out! In addition, I am always open for suggestions, so feel free to suggest away.

===================================================
(http://www.tlalimgroup.com/default.asp?lang=en)


I have accepted a position with the Tlalim Group. The Tlalim Group has a 25 year history of expertise in tourist services in Israel. We have an international presence with offices in the United States, Russia and Japan in addition to Israel.


Think of me as your concierge for Israel. I can assist a single person who is merely looking for a hotel reservation for a few days in Israel or at the other end of the spectrum, I can assist in putting together multi-week tours around the country.


The Tlalim Group is able to handle this wide range of services and everything in between. From the family that needs a guide for two days, to the group that wants to do a Bar/Bat Mitzva in Israel or an organization seeking an educational, historical tour of the Land of Israel...all of these can and have been handled by The Tlalim Group.


My personal goal is to find such individuals, families or groups interested in travel to Israel and assist them in any way possible. I will enable them to have the best experience possible in Israel.

There are truly a world of possibilities in this position that will continue to develop and be expanded (IYH) over time. YOUR input, referrals and suggestions are always welcome!



Due to the fact that the office is so far away, I am able to work out of the house except that I go in once a week to the office. I also am in the process of setting up meetings with people HERE and outside of Israel to discuss various ideas for trips.



I can not believe it is already THURSDAY and Shabbat is tomorrow night! We are invited out for Shabbat meals again and for all of Rosh Hashana...what a great community.



Final note...I am speaking on the first night of Rosh Hashana at one of the local Batei Kenesset. While I look forward to a "year off" it IS nice to be somewhat involved with one Dvar Torah! (I guess it is really in my blood...)





No comments:

Post a Comment