Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Warsaw is nice this time of year...

So, here I sit on the way to Israel via Warsaw. The last time I was in this country, it was freezing and snowy. At least it is nice to look at from the windows in Spring. BUT...I certainly can not wait to get out of here (and LEAVE Poland!) and get home to Israel!

This trip holds a special significance...Assuming all goes well in July, this is the last trip to Israel that I wil make that I am not a citizen of Israel. NEXT trip, B"H, I will become a citizen and start a new chapter in the life of our family. How great is that!?!?

Our personal Sefirat HaOmer of 49 days until Aliya began yesterday. I almost feel like I should be counting with a Bracha!!!

Monday, May 18th...48 days...tick...tick...tick...

Finally, imagine the contrast: today I bring you greetings from the land that murdered millions of Jews and B"H tomorrow I will bring greetings from the one place on Earth that all Jews are welcome (once they get used to the red tape!!)...Baruch Hashem...

No comments:

Post a Comment