Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Our First Simcha in Yerushalayim Since Making Aliya and the Beginning of Something New

Today was a very special day...Andy and I went into Yerushalayim (I still love saying that!) for a Brit, our first simcha in Yerushalayim since making Aliya. The Simcha was for the birth of a baby boy to David and Shira Kahn. David is the son of Lothar and Sue Kahn, members of KJBS, where I was the Rav for the last 10 years. We were thrilled to not only go to the simcha but to also have the opportunity to see the Kahns! I was honored to have been asked to speak and began by wishing everyone "A Freilechen Purim!" (If you want to know what that has to do with the Brit today, you will have to email and ask!)



Something new: A job...the one that I have been working at unofficially (at Tlalim) for two or three weeks now, will become "official" tomorrow, September 1, 2009. I am going to go to the office once a week (it is a VERY long commute) and figure that the FIRST day is probably a good day to go in!



I am fortunate that I already have a couple of groups to quote on. I want to see some results soon (TYPE-A Personality kicking in to high gear!) but realize it is a slow process that relies heavily on referrals. (Feel free to "refer" away...)

No comments:

Post a Comment